The information below is intended to inform the user about the placement, use and administration of "cookies" used by the adnordest.ro site owned by North-East Regional Development Agency.
What are cookies?
The cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from which the website is accessed.
What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present to it content that is suited to its preferences. Cookies are used to prepare aggregate anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web page, allowing us to improve its structure and content.
What cookies do we use?
How can cookies be stopped?
The browser setting is possible to disable cookies, or the browser can be set to accept cookies from a particular site.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. Access the browser's "help" option for more details.
To understand these settings, you can check out the following URLs:
Why are cookies and / or similar technologies important to the Internet?
Similar cookies and / or technologies are a central focus of the efficient Internet functionality, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Denying or disabling cookies can make some sites or parts of sites unusable.
Detailed cookies list:
- trafic_h - duration: 23 years - role: Used by "Trafic.ro"
- trafic_v - duration: 1 day - role: Used by "Trafic.ro"
- __utma - duration: 2 years - role: Used by "Google Analytics"
- __utmb - duration: 30 minutes - role: Used by "Google Analytics"
- __utmc - duration: current session - role: Used by "Google Analytics"
- __utmz - duration: 6 months - role: Used by "Google Analytics"
- __utmv - duration: 2 years - role: Used by "Google Analytics"
- __utmt - duration: 1 day - role: Used by "Google Analytics"
- PHPSESSID: current session, used by PHP
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE , use_hitbox, PREF, (etc): these cookies are set by youtube.com when you visit a page containing an embedded YouTube video and/or start playing it.
- NID, SNID, khcookie, testcookie, PREF (etc): this cookie is stored when you visit the ‘Contact’ page, which includes an embedded Google Map.